AWD Q4-Giulia (952) KW V3 coilovers -
KW Variant 3: Race technology for the road, with adjustable compression and rebound dampening.
State of the art motorsport technology enables better performance on the streets. The independently adjustable compression and rebound dampening allows for custom driving setups.
The exclusive KW patented system has dual level valves that allow for adjustment of the rebound dampening for your road comfort and the compression dampening that controls the driving dynamics.
2017+ ALFA ROMEO GIULIA (952) AWD; W/o Electronic Dampers.
Front Lowering: 1.2 to 2.0" (30.4 -50.8mm)
Rear Lowering: 1.4 to 2.2" (35.5-55.88mm)
Since its market launch, the Alfa Romeo Giulia (952) has been one of the most beautiful mid-range saloons and convinces not only with its design but also with its driving values. For demanding Alfisti, which would like to increase the driving dynamics together with a stepless lowering, KW automotive has developed different coilover suspension kits.
Due to the stainless steel coilover suspensions, all Alfa Romeo Giulia models benefit from increased handling and more safety reserves in the driving dynamic limit range. The KW coilover suspensions convince in everyday life by a successful balance of more sportiness and driving comfort. Occurring pitch and roll movements of the chassis are noticeably reduced.
We manufacture our Variant 3 dampers with an adjustable multi-valve technology, which enables a harmonious suspension even with a tight tuning. With 16 clicks, the cross-section in the low-speed rebound valve can be reduced or enlarged to further tune the damping precisely to the individual driving sensation.
On undulating roads, the suspension dampens harmoniously even at maximum lowering and prevents uneven handling. When the rebound damping is opened, driving comfort is enhanced. When the rebound valve is closed, the body's pitching and rolling movements are significantly reduced. Handling becomes even more dynamic than in series production..
- 02: Front height adjustable by threaded shock bodies. Rear height adjustable by adjustable spring perch.
- 37: Vehicles equipped with electronic damper control: Electronic damper control needs to be disabled. Disable modules available through KW. Please check KW accessories list.
- 67: Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the design of the vehicle.
- 3-6 weeks from order date. Made to order in Germany.
- Adaptive Suspension Cancellation kit available. (Cancellation kit info/instructions)
Effective January 1, 2011. Supersedes all previous terms, policies, and agreements
KW automotive North America Inc. warranties its products to the original retail purchaser against defects in workmanship and material for the following terms from the date of purchase:
- Street Coilovers , Variant 1, Variant 2, Variant 3, Street Comfort – Limited Lifetime Warrantee
- Bushings, Bump stops and Ball Joints - 1 Year
- Club Sport Coilovers, 2 way Race Coilovers, 3 way Race Coilovers – No warrantee.
Warrantee Conditions & Limitations
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, is limited to the United States and its holdings, Canada and Mexico. This warrantee does not apply to:
- Any articles not purchased through authorized KW automotive North America Inc. dealers.
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
- OEM Equipment & Private label items produced by KW automotive (warrantee is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified).
- Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been:
- Installed improperly.
- Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e.
- Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
- Used in conjunction with non Non-KW automotive North America Inc. approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc…