OBD-Protect Interface for MultiECUScan / AlfaOBD 100% function-new Version!
OBD-Direct Interface for Alfa Romeo / Fiat / Lancia for MultiECUScan / AlfaOBD!
- High quality Bluetooth interface with microcontroller - ideal for the diagnosis software MultiECUScan / AlfaOBD.
- LED for function control and data exchange
- Supports all OBD2 protocols (CAN / VPW / PWM / ISO)
- Reliable communication with the Fahrzeug.100% function with MultiECUScan / AlfaOBD, since this interface has been optimized. Bluetooth interfaces are generally not advisable for example, for the teaching of a remote (proxy alignment). All control devices approachable, also in connection with yellow adapter! (Beware of interfaces with the inscription "ELM327" from a large auction house-these are not 100% compatible).
- Short-circuit proof!
- Integrated 16-pole diagnostic connector
- Suitable for software MultiECUScan, AlfaOBD
- Access to many control devices such as Engine, ABS, Body Computer, and many more
- Access to Service / Oil Reset function
- Made in Germany
- May Substitute StarDiag (same quality/function)
Scope of delivery:
- Optimized USB interface with microcontroller with 327 chip, Version1.4
- 1x freeware version of MultiECUScan / AlfaOBD (Download)
- Access to many more online support for Customer installation instructions, freeware, error codes, help with repairs
- Free unlimited email support
First, go to settings> General> "Redraw Frequency" set to [HIGH].
Next, go to settings> interfaces> CHOOSE: [ELM 327(HIGH SPEED) for USB and ELM 327 (BLUETOOTH) for BT Interfaces, there are 2x ELM 327 but the High speed is lower down the list in pulldown. USB won't work on BT ELM and vise versa.
Under TEST is the serial port speed, set to 38400
CHECK [High Latency mode] and [Show available COM ports ONLY]
Then [SCAN FOR INTERFACE] in Interface section