RAVENOL VMO 5W-40 (5L) Giulia Quad 2.9L
This product is no longer in stock
- Fiat 9.55535-S2
- Fiat 9.55535-GH2
These oils aren’t marked as approved. FCA doesn’t give out factory approvals on fluids. Therefore, all oils that offer a Mopar, Chrysler, Fiat spec simply meet or exceed the oil quality specification. FCA may decide in the future to offer factory fluid approvals like Audi/VW, Mercedes, BMW, and others, and at that time RAVENOL will look into getting those new approvals. These oils meet or beat factory recommended oils and are safe to use due to the fact that FCA does not approve any oil (no warranty issues should occur).
RAVENOL VMO SAE 5W-40 is a synthetic, highly advanced low friction motor oil based on MID SAPS Technology for the latest gasoline and diesel (Pump-Düse-Technik - pump-jet technology) vehicles with or without turbocharging. RAVENOL VMO contains a special additive package with a low ash profile required for use in the latest diesel and gasoline advanced engine designs. Vehicles running RAVENOL VMO motor oil will see very low oil consumption due to this oil's unique formulation and can be used in the motors of vehicles equipped with DPF (diesel particulate filter) and TWC (three way catalyst). RAVENOL VMO motor oil has achieved stringent EURO IV and EURO V emission standards which requires motor oil to statistically prove the conservation of energy increasing fuel economy through friction reduction and reduced emissions. RAVENOL VMO is formulated and designed for extended oil change intervals required by manufactures and with a proper running engine can be run easily to 10,000 miles (Check your owners manual for proper oil change intervals). RAVENOL VMO SAE 5W-40 formulation uses special base oils achieving a high viscosity index. The excellent cold start behavior ensures an optimal lubrication safety and minimal wear in the cold running phase thereby extending the lifespan of the engine. RAVENOL VMO SAE 5W-40 contributes to a noticeable fuel economy improvement and reduces emissions to the conservation of the environment. The above technical features of RAVENOL VMO make this is a unique “world class” 5W-40 motor oil for your “world class” vehicle.
Technical Characteristics and Features:
- High viscosity index allows for excellent wear protection even under high-speed, high RPM driving conditions contributing to the long life of the engine
- Specially formulated to improve fuel economy at low speeds or high RPM operation
- Excellent cold starting characteristics
- A safe lubricant film even at high operating temperatures
- Low evaporation tendency results in reduced oil consumption thanks to the use of high quality synthetic base oils.
- High thermal stability and oil oxidation resistance in maintaining internal engine cleanliness.
- No deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and valves because of RAVENOL's unique formulation
- Neutrality towards engine sealing materials
- Meets O.E. manufactures extended Long life oil change intervals
- Compatible with DPF (diesel particulate filter) and TWC (three way catalyst)
- RAVENOL VMO is a “green” friendly motor oil protecting natural resources
Manufactured in Germany to exacting quality standards, RAVENOL VMO SAE 5W-40 motor oil is designed for technologically advance gasoline and diesel engines with or without turbo charging equipped in both standard and high performance passenger cars and vans requiring motor oil for extended oil change intervals. RAVENOL VMO unique additive package, minimizes oil consumption in diesel engines and significantly extends the lifespan of those equipped with particulate filters, due to the a proprietary formulation of additives. RAVENOL VMO SAE 5W-40 is an excellent motor oil of the highest quality, designed for use in several of the latest European OEM requirements. RAVENOL VMO has received the formal factory approvals from Volkswagen and Mercedes Benz proving it's high quality formulation.
Oil Specifications and Quality Standards:
- API SN/CF
- ACEA C3
Formal Factory Approvals:
- MB 229.31
- VW 502 00 / 505 00 / 505 01
- BMW Longlife-04
- GM Dexos 2 (Lizenz Nr. D20583HI081)
Practiced and tested in accordance with the following fills:
- Porsche A40
- Ford WSS-M2C917-A
- Fiat 9.55535-S2
- Fiat 9.55535-GH2
- Audi/Volkswagen G 052 167 M2, G 052 167 M4 (MX), G 052 167 M6 (MX)
- BMW 81 22 9 407 002
- BMW 81 22 9 407 029
- BMW 81 22 9 407 547
- Mercedes-Benz 000 989 82 01
No customer reviews for the moment.