I have owned/operated Alfissimo for 20 years, alone (and with my wife) and plan to keep it that way.
I started Alfissimo out of a love for Alfa's, a need for a job and not wanting to pay inflated prices on parts or service from the dealers or Alfa parts suppliers in the US. I started this business in a rented garage in college with no money. I worked on no stock and just ordered parts when my customers needed them. Since then, I have a massive stock, have gone through about 7 websites designs and I am making somewhat of a living.
I think I am close to where I want to be but not there yet, things always change but my business style will not.
I grew up in Southern California (San Diego and Torrance) and spend some time in Flagstaff AZ (22 years).
You could always catch my father and I in the garage working on his 1955 Austin Healey 100m BRG, 280 zx or whatever. In-fact tinkering with anything mechanical, to talking about car design, to architecture was what we did together. The Austin-Healey was the car got me hooked. Then the GTV6 came out and we drooled over it. In-fact my dad put a deposit on one. My father, a pioneer in the aerospace industry (General Dynamics/Convair 55'-97'), designing and building rockets from the Atlas to the Space shuttle, passed this engineering and car knowledge/sense (and loads of other random knowledge) to me.
I take pride in my business. I want to help create amazing looking and performing Alfas or just help keep your daily driver driving.
PARTS! OF COURSE, PARTS!
It's what I have been doing for so long. There is something exhilarating about supplying parts that I have found in the crevices of the earth. Supplying Alfa parts is a challenge and it's what gets me up in the mornings. If I can't find it then I am not doing my job.
1) I strive to provide only 100% Original Parts at all times or the highest quality after-market, Reproduction parts and accessories available.
2) ONLY the Highest Quality Parts and Tuning Accessories.
3) I will not offer everything, as some products are just no good or either extremely ugly. I refuse to offer such products, I don't want the customer or I to have issues. If the product is ugly to me but not to them, I will still not offer it.
4) What I offer in the client service area is a personalized and thoughtful approach.
5) As mentioned, I will not offer products that are low quality or offer no benefit to the client.
* I am now working on the new 4C, Giulia and Stelvio cars. From tuning to parts. You will not find every single thing available for these cars on my site. Why? I pick and choose the best quality and aesthetically pleasing products for Alfissimo.
– The future for myself and Alfissimo is to stay small and specialized as I believe growing, offering everything for every car is not going to sustain a quality of service/selection that I want.
I am growing in other ways, such as moving back to tuning and performance parts. It's a never ending learning and changing process. I am never perfectly set in the way things are.
Please call or e-mail us anytime with technical questions or advice or ordering. I am here to help you with your Alfa needs. My goal is to keep your Alfa Romeo on the road and looking great for many years to come! This means I I go far and beyond to try to carry every part possible, rare, new or used for any Alfa Romeo.
If I do not have it, I will work hard to provide it to my clients!
Even if it takes a little time, I love the challenge...
Thanks for visiting,
hours & contact information:
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm (1700hr MST/USA)
TIME ZONE: (USA - PACIFIC Standard Time)
E-mail: Admin at Alfissimo DOT com
Our Top Quality Products:
*(ATHENA, Lemforder, CTR group S.P.A, Original Berth S.P.A, Malo, Spesso, Rienz, Beru, Seletron, KW, ST Springs, Koni, Bilstein, our custom reproduction parts and much more.)