terms and conditions of use
Acceptance of these policies constitutes agreement with the following conditions of sale.
Due to most items being imported from Alfa Romeo, FIAT Italy SpA./European Manufacturers, there are some restrictions for Canceling Orders, Returns & Exchanges.
1. Special Orders: There is a 48 hour cancellation period for all Special Orders. Subject to approval.
2. Orders Placed on-line are charged to the customers credit card after review of order- 100% Secure
3. Return Policy: 100% satisfaction Guarantee. Parts may be returned within 14 days of invoice date, unused, in original packaging. After 15 days items are not returnable for any reason.
(WE MAY OFFER A STORE CREDIT OR EXCHANGE FOR SAME VALUE IF THE SITUATION CALLS FOR THIS)
4. Exchange Policy:
a. We reserve the right to refuse Exchanges.
b. Exchanges are for items of same part number or equal value, otherwise an Alfissimo credit will be issued.
c. Return Authorization is need on exchanges/returns. Any items shipped back without will be returned to customer.
5. Non-Return Policy: European, Electrical (includes Chips), Used or Installed parts, wheels/tires, windshields/glass are not Returnable. NO EXCEPTIONS.
5a. Glass: All glass shipments should be inspected before signing and accepting. Once signed for and accepted the glass is the customers responsibility. If Glass is not refused, the glass is the responsibilty of the customer! No returns or Refunds for glass for any reason.
Claims for glass: Customer must go through claims process to recieve a refund and will be paid the amount the carrier decideds is proper (partial or full amount). Alfissimo is excluded from any claim refund.
6. Items subject to 15% restock charge. (We can be flexible depending on situation)
7. Alfissimo Ships by insured shipment, Liability ceases when carrier accepts shipment. Claims for damaged/missing parts must be made with carrier (UPS unlimited amount) ($500 USD/USPS/Freight) Over this amount, customer assumes total responsibility.
8. Freight/Shipping is non-refundable.
9. Alfissimo will not be liable for any damages/inconveniences that buyer suffers because of late or non-delivery caused by any circumstances out of the direct control of Alfissimo. Liability ceases when carrier accepts shipment. If their are issues with shipment, we will do our best to help rectify the problem.
10. Alfissimo is Not liable for any damage to the owner's vehicle using any of the parts/performance parts/advice or otherwise that we offer.
11. Orders are ONLY accepted on-line using the order form or by phone. E-mail is not acceptable.
12. Alfissimo reserves the right to change pricing for Alfa Romeo/parts products at any time.
This includes orders that have already been placed and in our system.
If you have any questions before ordering please call us or e-mail. We will be happy to assist you.
13. Shipping prices Quoted on-line are not final until order confirmation is sent out via e-mail.
14. International Orders: All Duty, customs and or Brokerage fees inquired for shipment into a country are the responsibility of the customer. If these fees are reversed to Alfissimo, Alfissimo will charge the card holders card for the amount due. When accepting these policies you accept that Alfissimo International is authorized to charge the card holder these fees if the carrier is not able to collect the fees from the receiver.
*No returns on any parts due to countries customs fees/charges. The customer needs to be aware that these fees exist.
No items will ship if Credit Card information does not match billing address- no exceptions ever!!
15. WE DO NOT BARTER, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK. WE WILL NOT TRADE PARTS FOR NEW PARTS, TRADE UNUSED (AFTER RETURN PERIOD) FOR DISCOUNT ON NEW PARTS. THE PRICES WE HAVE CURRENTLY FOR PARTS ARE THE PRICES THAT THOSE PARTS WILL BE SOLD FOR.
(SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANYTIME). THANK YOU!
16. DROP SHIPPING
A drop shipment is any item that is sent directly from the manufacturer's/vendors facilities instead of shipping from our warehouse. Items that can be drop shipped are items that may have a core associated with it, Items that are very large or heavy such as Springs/struts/shocks, may be an item that is out of stock in our warehouse at the time of order or may be an item located in a warehouse closer to the customer to save on shipping and time. This is not the case at all times.
We do have a partnership with a EU firm and do drop ship from this location worldwide.
**Prices/Stock levels Subject to Change at anytime without notice. Even if website states a price it could change at any time. **
NOTE: European Parts are not legal on US roads and buyer assumes all costs and risks associated with these items All European parts are sold AS IS OR FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY.