terms and conditions
Acceptance of these policies constitutes agreement with the following conditions of sale.
Due to most items being imported from Alfa Romeo, FIAT Italy SpA./European Manufacturers, there are some restrictions for Canceling Orders, Returns & Exchanges.
1. Special Orders: There is a 48 hour cancellation period for all Special Orders. Subject to approval.
2. Orders Placed on-line are charged to the customers credit card after review of order- 100% Secure
3. Return Policy: 100% satisfaction Guarantee. Parts may be returned within 14 days of invoice date, unused, in original packaging. After 15 days items are not returnable for any reason.
(WE MAY OFFER A STORE CREDIT OR EXCHANGE FOR SAME VALUE IF THE SITUATION CALLS FOR THIS)
4. Exchange Policy:
a. We reserve the right to refuse Exchanges.
b. Exchanges are for items of same part number or equal value, otherwise an Alfissimo credit will be issued.
c. Return Authorization is need on exchanges/returns. Any items shipped back without will be returned to customer.
5. Non-Return Policy: European, Electrical (includes Chips), Used or Installed parts, wheels/tires, windshields/glass are not Returnable. NO EXCEPTIONS.
5a. Glass: All glass shipments should be inspected before signing and accepting. Once signed for and accepted the glass is the customers responsibility. If Glass is not refused, the glass is the responsibilty of the customer! No returns or Refunds for glass for any reason.
Claims for glass: Customer must go through claims process to recieve a refund and will be paid the amount the carrier decideds is proper (partial or full amount). Alfissimo is excluded from any claim refund.
6. Items subject to 15% restock charge. (We can be flexible depending on situation)
7. Alfissimo Ships by insured shipment, Liability ceases when carrier accepts shipment. Claims for damaged/missing parts must be made with carrier (UPS unlimited amount) ($500 USD/USPS/Freight) Over this amount, customer assumes total responsibility.
8. Freight/Shipping is non-refundable.
9. Alfissimo will not be liable for any damages/inconveniences that buyer suffers because of late or non-delivery caused by any circumstances out of the direct control of Alfissimo. Liability ceases when carrier accepts shipment. If their are issues with shipment, we will do our best to help rectify the problem.
10. Alfissimo is Not liable for any damage to the owner's vehicle using any of the parts/performance parts/advice or otherwise that we offer.
11. Orders are ONLY accepted on-line using the order form or by phone. E-mail is not acceptable.
12. Alfissimo reserves the right to change pricing for Alfa Romeo/parts/products at any time.
This includes orders that have already been placed and in our system due to the constantly changing exchange rates and shipping costs.
If you have any questions before ordering please call us or e-mail. We will be happy to assist you.
13. Shipping prices Quoted on-line are not final until order confirmation is sent out via e-mail.
14. International Orders: All Duty, customs and or Brokerage fees inquired for shipment into a country are the responsibility of the customer. If these fees are reversed to Alfissimo, Alfissimo will charge the card holders card for the amount due. When accepting these policies you accept that Alfissimo International is authorized to charge the card holder these fees if the carrier is not able to collect the fees from the receiver.
*No returns on any parts due to countries customs fees/charges. The customer needs to be aware that these fees exist.
No items will ship if Credit Card information does not match billing address- no exceptions ever!!
15. WE DO NOT BARTER, SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK. WE WILL NOT TRADE PARTS FOR NEW PARTS, TRADE UNUSED (AFTER RETURN PERIOD) FOR DISCOUNT ON NEW PARTS. THE PRICES WE HAVE CURRENTLY FOR PARTS ARE THE PRICES THAT THOSE PARTS WILL BE SOLD FOR.
(SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANYTIME). THANK YOU!
16. DROP SHIPPING
A drop shipment is any item that is sent directly from the manufacturer's/vendors facilities instead of shipping from our warehouse. Items that can be drop shipped are items that may have a core associated with it, Items that are very large or heavy such as Springs/struts/shocks, may be an item that is out of stock in our warehouse at the time of order or may be an item located in a warehouse closer to the customer to save on shipping and time. This is not the case at all times.
We do have a partnership with a EU firm and do drop ship from this location worldwide.
**Prices/Stock levels Subject to Change at anytime without notice. Even if website states a price it could change at any time. **
SELETRON ECU CHIPBOXES, PEDALBOOSTER AND EVC
SELETRON PROVIDES HIGH-PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS USE AT OWN RISK.
Read this disclaimer carefully before using the product. This disclaimer establishes the terms and conditions for using Seletron products. By installing a product, the purchaser and/or user declares to have read and understood this disclaimer and has accepted the terms and conditions herein.
The manufacturer or dealer will not be held liable for any injury and/or damage caused to oneself or third parties. The purchaser and/or user acknowledges and accepts this condition and undertakes to protect the manufacturer or dealer from any claim related to the purchased product. In no event will the manufacturer or dealer be held liable for any damage or expense arising from the use of this equipment.
The dealer or manufacturer is not liable for the incorrect installation or application of their products. The purchaser and/or user is responsible for verifying the correct installation and contacting the manufacturer in the event of doubts.
All Seletron products are inspected and laboratory and field tested.
Seletron is not liable for products damaged or destroyed due to improper installation.
In the event of ascertained breakage, missing product, or items non-conforming to the order, or in the event that a replaced product does not meet your requirements, you will be entitled to request the delivery or reinstatement of the missing or non-conforming product and the deposit of the amount equal to the value of the disputed product/s in the next order.
Covered by a 3-year warranty.
By installing the product, the purchaser and/or user agrees to waive any claims against the manufacturer or dealer for any mechanical and/or electrical damage and for any expenses borne for the maintenance of the engine, gear shift, transmission, and other mechanical or electrical components installed on the vehicle.
This warranty is null and void if the products show any evidence of improper installation, neglect, abuse, improper maintenance or alterations to its original design and in the event of functional errors due to improper cabling connection.
Moreover, the warranty will be null and void in the event that the product is used in any way other than that for which Seletron designed it, as specified in all technical and promotional materials. Seletron (manufacturer and dealer) will not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage caused by the breach of any of the terms and conditions of the express or implied warranty covering the product.
The manufacturer or dealer reserves the right to refuse any warranty request in the event that an authorised Seletron technician has not inspected the product beforehand.
The dealer or manufacturer is entitled to deny any warranty claims in the event of failures caused by force majeure.
This warranty cannot be assigned or transferred. This warranty is limited to the purchaser and does not extend to any subsequent purchasers or users of the product. This warranty cannot be transferred in whole or in part.
Read "RETURNS, REPAIRS AND/OR REPLACEMENTS" paragraph to know how to proceed with returns.
NOTE: European, performance Parts are not legal on US roads and buyer assumes all costs and risks associated with these items All European parts are sold AS IS OR FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY.