- Ordering on-line- Orders are charged and processed when you submit order. If there are errors we will fix the error right away, including errors in shipping cost.
- Orders are reviewed before changing order status/Special order items are charged in advance.
- Processing: is an order being reviews or packed for shipment.
- Price/Order change : due to item price change or item on back order. If on back order you have the option to wait until in-stock or cancel the order until in stock again. Processing includes packaging/labeling for shipment (*see Policies)
Shipped: You will receive an automated e-mail showing the order status and once shipped there is automated tracking information sent via e-mail
Shipping Information, Items within US will ship UPS. Below is a chart with estimated time using GROUND shipping.
1 - 2 business days: AZ, NM, UT
2 - 3 business days: AR, CA, CO, ID, NV, OK, TX, WY
3 - 4 business days: IA, KS, LA, MO, MT, NE, OR, SD, WA
4 - 5 business days: AL, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, MN, MS, NC, ND, OH, TN, SC, WI
5 - 6 business days: CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV, AK, HI
Please make sure to read all Policies
- Orders are typically shipped within 24hrs of the order depending on stock level, time of order, if not in stock you will be notified immediately. Typically 1-3 days until items are back in stock due to our frequent shipments from Alfa Romeo S.p.A
- Choosing USPS shipping for US shipping will result in shipping by UPS ground, There will be a separate charge for the shipping only. International orders will be shipped UPS/USPS priority/ express or Drop shipped from Alfa Romeo using UPS or POST. Please contact us for further International shipping information
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS: ORDER'S PLACED ON-LINE ARE JUST ESTIMATED PRICES, NOT CONFIRMED. AFTER ORDERS ARE PLACED WE WILL GIVE CUSTOMER A CHOICE OF A FEW OPTIONS FOR SHIPPING INCLUDING ALL COSTS.
USPS vs. UPS
Most of the time we choose UPS for our shipping based on quality of service and reliability. Although USPS can be less expensive and arrive sooner, it is and has become very unreliable. Unreliable to the point of packages being lost, not delivered correctly and so on.
We have had many issues with US POST. Customers tend to conclude they are saving money and time but many times more than we like, the package is delayed, lost or otherwise causing the customer to loose time. Not only that, the hassle of dealing with the US Postal service is another issue in itself.
USPS has be fairly reliable internationally or once the package has left USPS hands to alternate carriers of that specific country. Anything over $500 is recommend to ship UPS. Most of the time we can use UPS which is much more reliable and close to the same cost as the postal service.
Please keep this in mind before asking for a US POST. We will ship it, but once it leaves our hands (same with UPS) we no longer have any control.